• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hani/Mark

Need new server pvp?

• Total voters
yep maybe restart lunarforce normal exp and normal shared...

Wtedy w chuj teamkow wbije jak kiedyś bo na shadow noobow 100000000000000x

Keep doing what you do, because this is great! BUT I would love Shadowcores #2 next to the normal shadowcores where everyone can make a fresh new start.

we've got empty enfo server, they won't make another one.

Last edited:
Doesn't matter what you do with LunarForce, even if you restart it, it will go 1 week, and then you will figure out new stuffs to complain about, it was the same hype first time it were gonna start, and 99 problems after 1 week, still the game wasnt one of them, its the leaders and their retarded teams that cant handle warmodes.

a server like shadowcores but with lower rates(like one of those 7.4 where you need 1 week to get to lv 100) and normal shared exp system would work really great i guess

LUNARFORCE.TWIFYSOFT.NET
Solved.
Thread Closed.
PS: If ur not such charlovers you transfere there or you start a new char and be lvl 225mage in less then 7days.

rly, can someone tell me what this means? View attachment 25875
@Hani @Mark how all know my ip?
bump! why all show my ip? ?!?!?!>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
upload_2014-7-11_20-15-9-jpeg.25875
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Back