• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming Happy Tibians on OX Server! Come join the fun :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
still no knights in guild :eek: how will we teamhunt then :'(
Happy Tibians mostly did mass (fun) pk and stayed on an avg lvl of ~80 :D
So like 15 ppl from lvl 10-80 would go and pk :p But well team hunts are not forbidden ofc^^
Anyway it's not your guild for charloving haha XD

I will have a seperate character which I will level higher^^

@rocamalo Create a character and tell me the name :)

Happy Tibians mostly did mass (fun) pk and stayed on an avg lvl of ~80 :D
So like 15 ppl from lvl 10-80 would go and pk :p But well team hunts are not forbidden ofc^^
It's not your guild for charloving haha XD
I'm going to have like 5 chars on combo sd if it's ok. xD

@Damon Create a character and tell me the name :)[/QUOTE]
My Knight is: Insekto
my sorcerer is: Sorcerer Manipulator

:D

@Damon Can I join for the adventures? Not sure how much i'll actually play but i was 380 EK on shadowcores.

Havn't played real tibia in forever but ill join in the fun ^_^

@Damon Can I join for the adventures? Not sure how much i'll actually play but i was 380 EK on shadowcores.

Sure mate :) But this guild is more for fun mass pk with noob chars of avg lvl 80 haha :D Just enough to fire sds and a bit more basicly XD

Sure mate :) But this guild is more for fun mass pk with noob chars of avg lvl 80 haha :D Just enough to fire sds and a bit more basicly XD
Ahh, can i play seriously too? xD

Question for everyone, i havn't played rl tibia since 10.71. Whats the run down with the vocations? Which are good? Knight was pretty strong when I last played.

Ahh, can i play seriously too? xD

Question for everyone, i havn't played rl tibia since 10.71. Whats the run down with the vocations? Which are good? Knight was pretty strong when I last played.
I guess you can haha :D Just dont know if this will be the most secure guild to be in as we will have nooo enemies *blink*
But hey! Don't worry, be HAPPY :)

All of them nowadays have their pros and cons.

If you're a lonewolf: Sorcerer / Paladin
If you're more of a teamhunting guy: Knight / Druid

Mages(Sorcerer/Druid) >= Knights/Paladins during higher levels due to newer hunting spots yielding good amounts of exp and money.
Best pvp vocation (imo) is druid due to the possibility of using paralyses and wild growth runes, meanwhile sorcerers can't.

Sorc UE >= Druid UE (roughly at least or vice-versa depending on magic level).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back