• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Have you ever got caught by the police?

I have never been caught by the police but I have been chased several times.

I've been in a police station for throwing eggs in halloween ;[

akor shel ,funny lol xD last halowen ppl throw eggs 2 my house then i shoot them with my gotcha gun :) and i never get caught by the police :p

XD....

Also I got caught by police when I was "drawing" on a wall ;D.

Last edited:
drawing in the wall dont you mean drawing on the wall?

its fun to throw eggs just hearing the crackle when it hits someone makes you feel funny

I was arrested and put in a cell for 2 days and 1 night for GBH (Grievous bodily harm) "hurting someone" they took my dna,fingerprints and mugshots 0.o and i went to court "trial" got found guilty on 1 account of gbh and not guilty on the other charge of gbh so i had to do community service and go to a place once or twice a week and talk about stuff and other sh*t but i didnt attend to community service was too lazy or playing tibia ^^ so i had to go back to trial 3x because i failed to attend community service 3x so they just fined me and made me go to another place 1x a week .:p

I have neven been caught.

I have been stopped by the police many times, for example:
A while ago I was with some friends just, around the city, and a police stopped us just because they felt like it and my friend didn't had a license,so the officer asked us for money(as it usually happens in Mexico).
And that was it... he let us go...

And getting caught for drinking is not impressive, :p
Here is very common seeing a 13 year old kid drinking, and the legal age to buy beer is 18, but if you look older, or you know the guy at the store, that's all you need.

I've never been a witness in a crime or something like that.
But I have seen people get shot with AK-47's, but here, being a witness is the same as comitting suicide, because a drug lord, a cop, and a politician are the same thing here.

The only time ive seen cops in action was when they caught a drunk guy lol... dont think ill go to jail or something :eek:

i was in "prao" for like 1 week ago then a teacher in our school took something for the food shop there i "prao" and ran away, the boss in the food shop rushed to her and stioped her he said to me call the police i said sure and took my friends phnone (SUCK BIG TIME NOKIA) i said please come to
"förfatan gatan 19" its an teacher that took food from the food store and didnt pay and now the boss have her and shes trying to get away please come fast! then the teacher said fuc* you!! i will kill you then throwed her bag on me i got so mad so i gave her a Kabooom hit on her head when the police came they took me and her -.-
i cant go to jail im only 14 SACKARS

Not gettin' caught but..

I was sitting on a bench and they come up to me like:
"Hi there, what's going on?"
Me: "Uhm, nothing just smoking, something going on?"
Police: "Nao.. just checking so you weren't smoking anything illegal"

This has happend like 4 times.
I must look like a junkie or something. xD

it happened to me about hundred times, drinking beer in public places, nazi "hand show-off", playing football in supermarket (u know there are sport zones with balls, bicycles etc..) and pee-pee in public spots

Back