• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Headhunterz

Xon vanetta

Hurr ...... DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Reaction score
why you so no forum was longer?!

cuz you got ownd and dont accept wars and be pking on noobchars

so the new tag for that guild is "Pussys"

well i only seen you in fight when you had like 10 ppl more then the other and when you were sure you won

and dont tell me i make no sense cuz IDC!!!1

my care face ._.

well i only seen you in fight when you had like 10 ppl more then the other and when you were sure you won

my care face ._.

muhahaha you is soo sad.

my care face ._.

I have no idea what you just said, and I now have to go see my doctor because I think you gave me cancer.

You don't need to bash him just because his English is bad, I mean hey, we all had bad English once ;p

You don't need to bash him just because his English is bad, I mean hey, we all had bad English once ;p

We bash him about his english because he says he doesnt care about it and he do not care about trying to learn better english.
And the reason behind that is, quote "People understand me anyway" end quote. I'm not making this up he said it himself.

But obviously people cannot understand anything at all. Same goes for when he's talking the language of the country he is living in, SWEDISH. His Swedish is f-ing horrible aswell.

Not he'll probably claim to have dyslexia, i really hope he is. Because that diagnos is another word for FUCKING LAZY.

We bash him about his english because he says he doesnt care about it and he do not care about trying to learn better english.
And the reason behind that is, quote "People understand me anyway" end quote. I'm not making this up he said it himself.

But obviously people cannot understand anything at all. Same goes for when he's talking the language of the country he is living in, SWEDISH. His Swedish is f-ing horrible aswell.

Not he'll probably claim to have dyslexia, i really hope he is. Because that diagnos is another word for FUCKING LAZY.
You may have understood me wrong, I'm not defending him or anything I'm just saying that bashing someone no matter what they say because of their grammer is wrong.
But lets stop with the offtopic xd I think I've made my point ;p.

well i know my grammar and evrything suxs and well ian't the best in it... but you want to hold 4 diffrent languages together and use them evry day? idk care how many others you can but its kinda hard for me while i study javascript for html and while i learn for school and even more... i dont care if it is bad as fuck but sometimes i know i done big misstake like that what i wrote here... i maybe wont improve it but at least i can try to make my english better....

@late dont try to talk to them... they will just make you get in the same boat as me but i like here ^^

reason why i posted this was i wanted to know if Headhunterz players was still alive cuz i didnt se any forum fights from em lately ...
i wonder how proud they are ... to not be number 1 longer ^^

my care face ._.

Shhhhh...

Back