• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Heh.. rep gone now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pro Warbringer

Retired with developing
Reaction score
Well not that im whinin' or something just i feeld strange about it, did it came with the layout update? If yes then im not even complaining because the new layout is way better then the old one..

Pro Warbringer

No, Talaturen decided to whipe all reputation off everyone for a new start...i say he should of got rid of it..but whatever:p

rep whores out

I'm a rep whore check in my signature, but I don't care if rep is removed or no tbh =)

lmao.. well i dont really care.. i got always repped and then i repp maybe 4 people back xD
well anyways.. the forum layout is najs ;)

Well not that im whinin' or something just i feeld strange about it, did it came with the layout update? If yes then im not even complaining because the new layout is way better then the old one..

Pro Warbringer

The reason why the reputation was reset is because it became too easy to gain reputation power, and with so high reputation power you can boost pretty much anyones reputation points. It would be unfair for new members if we just changed the factors for reputation power without also reset on the reputation points. If you deserved your reputation points, you shouldn't have any problems to get the same reputation again.

Hehe:)

Alright, you've got your answer. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back