• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Linux Hello Damage

Queari

Reaction score
Hello I have problem
Well it is really simple, players when they got let's say 300level and mlvl, the damage does not change, it is the same as for low level.. How can I change it?. TFS 0.4.0, trunk3777

I ment the thing they attack with, so weapons or spells, which ones.
I am experince same things with weapons ! I made new donate items, Like donate sword i added 650 damage and it deal around 2-6 k and if players use fire sword its same damage? Any solution
Btw cute pic! limos

Are they really high level? You could make a Lua script in weapons that has damage only based on skills and attack and maybe a little bit level, like level/100 instead of level/5.

Are they really high level? You could make a Lua script in weapons that has damage only based on skills and attack and maybe a little bit level, like level/100 instead of level/5.
Thanks for the help
and btw rip in pieces Limos profile </3

Back