• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hello Question About Multi ip changer

Black Rober

Reaction score
Hello guys the last week ago i was trying to search ip changer to start playing on at server and i downlaoded from this site Asprate Tibia Ip Changer 8.57 8.6 8.60 8.63 Download - asprates.net not worked or somthing like this becuz i dont really remember well and i downloaded scound from a otloader.chttp://www.otloader.com/ and 2 day ago i hacked on my Rl Tibia With best items 200cc ! can anyone explain from what which one 2 this site i have been hacked?

Asprate.net most likely
Iv used otloader many times and asprate.net just doesnt seem right to me

Asprate.net most likely
Iv used otloader many times and asprate.net just doesnt seem right to me

ok sir but this proggram what i have downloaded from aspretae..net my self i have checked it out and nothing file found Virus like keylogger but therre was found 1 trojan and somthing But Sir if you can help to me you try this proggram with your noob pc or diffreent and later remove it from a Task manager ! i wanna be sure !

W/e dude i was just trying to tell you that iv used otloader many times and in MY opinion i think apsrate.net hacked you.
and it jsut occured to me that you could have done something stupid and lets say used the same acc/pass on OT's that you use for real tibia,
I dno. Could be many diff reasons why you got hacked. So w/e point being i think apsrate.net hacked.. thats just my opinion..
GL
P.S. Doesnt matter what kind of pc i have and certaintly calling me a noob doesnt exactly wanna make me help you

W/e dude i was just trying to tell you that iv used otloader many times and in MY opinion i think apsrate.net hacked you.
and it jsut occured to me that you could have done something stupid and lets say used the same acc/pass on OT's that you use for real tibia,
I dno. Could be many diff reasons why you got hacked. So w/e point being i think apsrate.net hacked.. thats just my opinion..
GL
P.S. Doesnt matter what kind of pc i have and certaintly calling me a noob doesnt exactly wanna make me help you

thanks a lot broo repped :D

Back