• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

hello shadowcores

mista

Reaction score
hello
after a month of denial ive finally come to the realisation that i should play shadowcores
as i am new would someone plz post the server's main stuff like
which lvl do i start
r pally ammo infinite
do i have to do missions on quests (for example vampire hunt for inq)
r the premium areas like edron free? or do i have to buy premium on shadowcores
is boat travel free
what is the protection lvl?
do i have to buy spells or i automatically get them by lvl?
and how long does it take a noob to get to lvl 100
thank u

Last edited:
which lvl do i start

r pally ammo infinite
No.

do i have to do missions on quests (for example vampire hunt for inq)
Yes.

r the premium areas like edron free? or do i have to buy premium on shadowcores
Premium is free.

is boat travel free
Yes.

what is the protection lvl?
There is no protection level. You won't lose any items when you die below Level 100 though (unless you have skull).

do i have to buy spells or i automatically get them by lvl?
You get them automatically.

and how long does it take a noob to get to lvl 100
A few hours.

thx for answering and 1 more thing do i have to do quests to do other quests or access certain areas? for example touch 1 throne to do shadow nexus and finish the new frontier to go to zao?

thx for answering and 1 more thing do i have to do quests to do other quests or access certain areas? for example touch 1 throne to do shadow nexus and finish the new frontier to go to zao?

Access to inq is same as it is on rl tibia. You don't have to have acces to zao by new frontier quest, but you do to drakens elite etc (wrath), you need to make acces to:
Goroma, meriana
+ you don't need to have egg of the many to acces banuta shortcut.
I think that's all if talking about accesses to anywhere. It does take a long time to do those quests, but its worth to do them

Back