• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Help channel worst

Drullen Alex

Flingz0rTheBeast
Reaction score
best help channel shadow.png (WHY THEY DONT JUST USE PRIVATE CHAT?)
They kicking ppl when they writing like this.
Take a look and just fix it.

Magician Knight asked "where is spike" but Shiro is also from Poland so he started to describe the way for Spikes to him in Polish

No we wouldn't, in the worst case we would chek tranaslator to see if he is chit chatting or helping

btw. Try to unterstand us shiro and me are the only active tutors (dunno 100%)

No we wouldn't, in the worst case we would chek tranaslator to see if he is chit chatting or helping

You would, since its already have happen a couple of times for me, I'm helping someone in swedish and getting muted for it, while I see someone else helping in polish.

Salar doesnt get enough attention in real life so he comes on a tibia forum trying to be funny xd
Pretty sad when you think about it..

Guys, I have lot of things to do and as Tenkaping said

I can help peoples speaking Germany, Polish and English. If someone is speaking Swedish or another language - i can not help because i don't understand those languages. Anyway - always i write a message like " can you ask in english please? "

I am busy irl so i haven't time to answers players <not always> even if I am online c(;

Hockey is life :p

But really, you need more tutors who's primary language is "English" , no use to a guy who goes into help channel and there's a tutor in there and all he can speak is Spanish..

Hockey is life :p

But really, you need more tutors who's primary language is "English" , no use to a guy who goes into help channel and there's a tutor in there and all he can speak is Spanish..
Or one tutor for each majority of languages, for example, 1 Spanish, 1 Polish, 1 English, 1 Swedish, 1 Germany, for example, would help a lot, because when there is only englishspeaking tutors, that won't be useful for the bunch of brasilians we have on this server.

^ I agree with yah, I was just mentioning the whole English thing because English is the minority on this ot.

It's not illegal to speak other languages but English in Help-Channel, however if the chat is chit-chat and not relevant to help-channel we will mute you, no matter which language you speak.

Back