• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua Help i have problem putting server online

Puschkin

Reaction score
Hi there, i wanna start my own OT with xampp and mysql etc, but hen i do everything correctly with a tutorial open i keep getting this msg aand don't know what the heck is going on :p if anyone could help i'd appreciate it..

upload_2014-9-10_16-48-27.png

In config.lua:
Code:
    -- MySQL
    mysqlHost = "127.0.0.1" (or localhost)
    mysqlUser = "username here"
    mysqlPass = "password here"
    mysqlDatabase = "database here"
    mysqlPort = 3306

Your problem lies here, I am 99% sure.
If you cant figure it out, contact me in PM and I'll help you out.

I have here also a problem i dont know whats the problem and i dont think it's something with my config i checke i 100x xd but ill show u

upload_2014-9-12_9-50-43.png

upload_2014-9-12_9-56-23.png

And i'm sure everything is the right just can't get it online...
anyways if any1 could help gr8ly thanks :p

Well i just got it online seems my username was incorrect lol :p
but now it's online but if i wanna go to acc manager it says welcome to thhe server and loads character list but if i try to login on acc manager it says server offline etc :/

If you have password encryption "sha1" in distro config, then use "sha1" in website config aswell, check the database so the password isnt "1" but "356a192b7913b04c54574d18c28d46e6395428ab" instead.
Since my biggest guess is that this is the cause.

Here is a sha1 generator:
http://www.sha1.cz/

If your problem is that your website shows as offline in the webbrowser you have to switch "localhost" to "127.0.0.1" at status in website config.

Dont forget to change title of this thread to solved if this helped.

Back