• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[HELP] It can only be wielded properly

darkangel1

Reaction score
Hi guys.
It can only be wielded properly by knights of level 600 or higher.
Why can I take it at level 8
Can anyone help?

Attachments

• 1700514152756.png
    1700514152756.png
    967.4 KB · Views: 26 · VirusTotal
You might be able to equip it but not attack with it? I don’t remember exactly how it works honestly

in movements have one example to work. only do your test. change id and copy correct on script.

XML:
<movevent event="DeEquip" itemid="22400" slot="hand" function="onDeEquipItem" />
    <movevent event="Equip" itemid="22403" level="600" slot="hand" function="onEquipItem">
        <vocation name="Knight" />
        <vocation name="Elite Knight" showInDescription="0" />
    </movevent>

in movements have one example to work. only do your test. change id and copy correct on script.

XML:
<movevent event="DeEquip" itemid="22400" slot="hand" function="onDeEquipItem" />
    <movevent event="Equip" itemid="22403" level="600" slot="hand" function="onEquipItem">
        <vocation name="Knight" />
        <vocation name="Elite Knight" showInDescription="0" />
    </movevent>
you use 2 items, 22400 and 22403, but I only have 1 item 47705. And because of this I don’t understand how to work
Post automatically merged:

I tried to make it on a helmet, and I can still use it at lvl 8

Attachments

Last edited:
you use 2 items, 22400 and 22403, but I only have 1 item 47705. And because of this I don’t understand how to work
Post automatically merged:

I tried to make it on a helmet, and I can still use it at lvl 8
I figured out the equipment, but not the weapons, I can take any weapon at any level, although there is a level limit

Back