• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Help please, anyone solidarity? :/

Rappine

Empire will back
Reaction score
Sorry for my 'BAD ENGLISH'
I am using a translator online, you may have many errors.

In my country BRAZIL is hard to find people solidarity, which can help the next, without getting anything in return, I may not have such condition, and not so much skill, so posted it here, I would like someone, help me ( with me using the translator) or help me language PORTUGUESE, I would too, after all can not give anything further, I hope we can find people to help me solidarity for future I can also help others and solidarity

I gettint to much LUA codes from server, example: demon oak quest~but i dont know where i paste all from it :S dont know where i paste all from action vip i getted here ;s can you help me with private click by click? :| PLEASE

{sorry for dont give credits to owner demon oak quest, but i downloaded it from the forum: secion maps} no have time, tomorrow i enter good bye, good night, please add me with ur friend ;D

I gettint to much LUA codes from server, example: demon oak quest~but i dont know where i paste all from it :S dont know where i paste all from action vip i getted here ;s can you help me with private click by click? :| PLEASE

{sorry for dont give credits to owner demon oak quest, but i downloaded it from the forum: secion maps} no have time, tomorrow i enter good bye, good night, please add me with ur friend ;D
If I got it right, what you need is to read a Lua tutorial.
And I won't be of any help, a portuguese speaking member would be much better :p

Back