• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Help please (Quest)

Robbiet6

Reaction score
Basically my problem is i can add a quest box in the map editor with
action id: 2000
unique id: 2160 << ID of the item (crystal coin)
I also add the item inside the box.

In game it works fine i can open it and get it.
However when i try to make the same thing on another quest with the reward also as a crystal coin. it says its EMPTY.

Im guessing its because it is saying i have done the quest on another chest box.
But im not sure.

SO PLEASE......Does anybody know how to fix it so i can use the same reward in 2 different quest boxes on different quest.

Aprreciate it alot if you can help me please.

Sorry to be annoying but can you explain it to me.
Like would changing the action id of the 2nd box to 2001 instead of 2000 work? or will i have to include a script for that also?

im geting this error ..... [11/03/2011 15:39:08] [Warning - Quests::loadFromXml] Cannot load quests file.
[11/03/2011 15:39:08] Line: 1, Info: Start tag expected, '<' not found

Sorry forget the last message. But i went to Data / Actions / Scripts / Quest / AND i replaced System lua with yours, was i suppost to do this or create a new one? because when i replaced it my quest boxes arn't even like quest boxes anymore they just open normaly with action id 2000

What action id do i then use in the quest boxes because it keeps coming up duplicate item 2160 registered when i boot up the ot and it dosent work like a quest box :S

i dont understand how you can use different unique ids
Isent the unique id, the id of your ITEM.?
Please can you give me an example of if i want to Have 2 quest boxes. on seperate quest with the same item as the reward in each chest