• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Help Site for TFS 1.0 32-bit

ZORAM

Reaction score
Hello Guys and Girls, I come today to ask help from you because I'm trying to put my server online but none site works and am using it TFS 1.0 compatible with the version of the server tibia 10.10 and would like a site + Database Compatible for I have great problems with my site and database.
Now appreciate the help.
Sorry My English.

A big hug and be with God!

http://otland.net/threads/gesior-2012-version-1-0-1-for-0-2-x-0-3-6-and-all-0-4.176677/
Gesior is the best if you don't wanna create new things, Znote isent that big, atleast yet. Same goes for modern aac, its bigger then Znote but isent developed anymore.
If you know alot php or wanna use a basic plateform, go with znote. Otherwise go for gesior, you can use pretty much any gesior scripts.

I atleast prefer the gesior system. Idk wich one of them are safer, probbly the same. Since 2012 was completely rewritten and Znote isent that old that any bugs have shown up.

Back