• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

|help

Dude fuck off. Odin gave you an account to play on and you fucked up his trust by stealing items from our house saying you were hacked. You were caught in Yalahar later on dicing for a tempest shield. Also, Odin found all the missing items in your own house in venore later, and yet you claim you won them with dicing & bought them from the website.

The account isn't yours, nor will it ever be. I thank you for leveling it up and gathering tokens & points plus addons, but your time on that character is over.

Dude fuck off. Odin gave you an account to play on and you fucked up his trust by stealing items from our house saying you were hacked. You were caught in Yalahar later on dicing for a tempest shield. Also, Odin found all the missing items in your own house in venore later, and yet you claim you won them with dicing & bought them from the website.

The account isn't yours, nor will it ever be. I thank you for leveling it up and gathering tokens & points plus addons, but your time on that character is over.

wasnt talking about that char retard

Ernstjan, it's not possible to change your e-mail again after the registration.

Ice Meto he thief your item?
Make sure he won't exp :_)

- - - Updated - - -

Ice Meto he thief your item?
Make sure he won't exp :_)

Maan come on, I trusted you so much that I added you to my sio-list... (Well anyone who asks for it gets added so its not anything big dickhead). Love you <3 (I really don't so dont get that wrong)

Why isnt it possible to change ur account email adress somewhere? I forgot the current email adress of my account, how/where can I change it?!

The reason why players cannot change e-mail adress from right to left (or at all) is most likely ONLY because of security reasons. If you created an account (with e-mail) or claimed your recovery-key then it's nothing more we can do. Our part of the service has been done, however you held a part of the responsibility as well. Two things; remember your e-mail adress (that's more or less an obvious point in my opinion) and write down your recovery key somewhere safe, I'd suggest on multiple places (still safe places).

I hope you got your answer about WHY you cannot change e-mail adress.

Back