• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[HelpUrgent] Server Crash

felipemko

Reaction score
My TFS closes all the time, without showing the error message, I have removed all scripts that could be buggy ...

I dont know more what do to, I'm very desperate. Please help me urgent....

I'm with this problem for weeks on my server and I'm losing days of hosting, I can not fix somehow, I am really very desperate.

Which server do you use? What happens exactly with the server when it crashes? How often does it crash? Is it like every 10 minutes or does it sometimes also run for days?
Do you use a big map like a real tibia map? Do you have the same problem with a default TFS datapack? Do you have the same problem with other servers?

TFS 0.4, has no right to fall schedule, its a map 30mb, its not a problem in datapack

I managed to read some of the error before the close distro, not sure, but I think this error is:

"This application has requested the runtime to terminate it in an unusual way
Pleace contact the applications support team for more information"

Back