• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Henkos's latest mapping works!

First picture was impressive, while the last picture was not that impressive.
Well well, keep on practice!

Yours,
Icetear!

bump_signs.jpg

Here you can haz a bump.

:]

Lool Henkos, why did you delete that picture? pfft? Too bad criticism... You HAD a picture of a house Posted after your latest pic the lava fall, anywayz.. keep mappin'... :s

i really like the wyrm place, really unique! though it should be in a jungel place imo =)

ONT, first i thought u were just a noob on mapping, but when i see your works. your really good :) keep it up

i really like the wyrm place, really unique! though it should be in a jungel place imo =)

ONT, first i thought u were just a noob on mapping, but when i see your works. your really good :) keep it up

you mean wyvern :p

The Cold

I found my self and my family cold, the very thick ice itself has started to melt. Our shelter can't last much longer now... I must protect my family at home!

21or31s.png

I went for a walk to see what I could do, and I came to this place.
It was very very cold, but I had my warmest clothes on. But then suddenly I saw these trees. They've survived the cold. It was perfect to use them for making up a campfire or to build a stronger shelter!

6q8w15.png

But! I felt like something was watching me...

Mapping:
Mapped and pictures made by Henkos

Story:
Written and edited by Neon

Sincerely yours,
Henkos

the cold

i found my self and my family cold, the very thick ice itself has started to melt. Our shelter can't last much longer now... I must protect my family at home!

21or31s.png

i went for a walk to see what i could do, and i came to this place.
It was very very cold, but i had my warmest clothes on. But then suddenly i saw these trees. They've survived the cold. It was perfect to use them for making up a campfire or to build a stronger shelter!

6q8w15.png

but! I felt like something was watching me...

mapping:
mapped and pictures made by henkos

story:
written and edited by neon

sincerely yours,
henkos

amazing mapping ;)

Back