• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Heroland - Classes - OPEN BETA!

Some suggestions for the Druid/Priest class so far~

A good healing class, cannot deny. The hot spell (heals decent), Gremlin, attack speed buff are really cool and useful! I especially love the Gremlin :D.

However, the damage is way TOO low for a Druid/Priest, Yes, the damage should be low, but not too low ^.^ Hitting 30 with rod + 70 with inkara frigo, 200~ with tera hur is kind of low on this server at lvl 80 with mlv 60+3 (And full Terra set)~ ^^.

My suggestions:

Making the Inkara Frigo (Ice strike) Shoot 2 projectiles, in this case, dealing (70x2 dmg) instead of just 70, would be more unique and more balanced.

An offensive gremlin, dealing about 100~ damage with abilities on PvP, the cooldown should be similar to the supportive gremlin (Maybe it should be a black outfited gremlin with red eyes? AWESOMENESS). Along with the 100~ PvP dmg it should maybe be able to send a debuff on the target for a few seconds (only working once/minute~?) uses it immidiently on your target when it is summoned, and thereafter using it when its ready on your target~. The debuff should either reduce the attack speed of the target or maybe reduce the magic lvl, weapon skills and defence for a few seconds? ^^. Unique and useful in PvP :D.

Another spell, a buff for yourself, buffing your mlvl slightly for a short duration and buffing your abilities, making your HoT (Exura and Exura mas) Tick the heals quicker and making the inkara frigo send 3 projectiles(?) and increase the effectiveness or duration of Druid's attack speed buff? =).

I think there are way to many classes/subclasses to choose from. So many people have a hard time finding what they like and it seems like it's going to be a huge challenge to balance it all out. If it was me I would start out small, work my way up and slowly add more classes/subclasses, just a thought. ^_^

I think there are way to many classes/subclasses to choose from. So many people have a hard time finding what they like and it seems like it's going to be a huge challenge to balance it all out. If it was me I would start out small, work my way up and slowly add more classes/subclasses, just a thought. ^_^

He wants all tested. There will be no half releases of this server. It will be complete for official release. Evil is using this to balance vocations.. So all of them need to be tested now don't you think?

I tried out Assassin/Sorcerer, Druid/Knight, Knight/scout. Liked Assassin/Sorcerer the best because of the high damage and the interesting spells etc. Didn't like Knight/Scouts too much because of the low damage. I liked the Druid/Knight pretty much too because of the Gremlin and the healing spells. But some spells has too low damage in pvp like Exori.

Cinara rin was bugged but you fixed it already since I told you ingame. There's also a bug that when you switch your equipment your hp gets full but Evil Hero told me he's is working on fixing it so it will probably be fixed soon.

So my suggestion is highering the damage on some spells in pvp and nerfing some spells of Knight/Warriors since a knight/warrior almost onehit me with it's ulti dealing like 2,7k dmg on me (my max hp is 2,9k with full assassin gear on my assassin/sorcerer).

And I liked Nikodadas ideas with the Gremlin etc.

Last edited:
Some suggestions for the Druid/Priest class so far~

A good healing class, cannot deny. The hot spell (heals decent), Gremlin, attack speed buff are really cool and useful! I especially love the Gremlin :D.

However, the damage is way TOO low for a Druid/Priest, Yes, the damage should be low, but not too low ^.^ Hitting 30 with rod + 70 with inkara frigo, 200~ with tera hur is kind of low on this server at lvl 80 with mlv 60+3 (And full Terra set)~ ^^.

My suggestions:

Making the Inkara Frigo (Ice strike) Shoot 2 projectiles, in this case, dealing (70x2 dmg) instead of just 70, would be more unique and more balanced.

An offensive gremlin, dealing about 100~ damage with abilities on PvP, the cooldown should be similar to the supportive gremlin (Maybe it should be a black outfited gremlin with red eyes? AWESOMENESS). Along with the 100~ PvP dmg it should maybe be able to send a debuff on the target for a few seconds (only working once/minute~?) uses it immidiently on your target when it is summoned, and thereafter using it when its ready on your target~. The debuff should either reduce the attack speed of the target or maybe reduce the magic lvl, weapon skills and defence for a few seconds? ^^. Unique and useful in PvP :D.

Another spell, a buff for yourself, buffing your mlvl slightly for a short duration and buffing your abilities, making your HoT (Exura and Exura mas) Tick the heals quicker and making the inkara frigo send 3 projectiles(?) and increase the effectiveness or duration of Druid's attack speed buff? =).
Wrote down the idea, will probably add something similiar to what you said and about the dmg, yea I've noticed myself druids and priests will get a little bit of a buff dmg wise.

Well that is ofcourse what the beta is for, so we can even out the classes :)

I tried out Assassin/Sorcerer, Druid/Knight, Knight/scout. Liked Assassin/Sorcerer the best because of the high damage and the interesting spells etc. Didn't like Knight/Scouts too much because of the low damage. I liked the Druid/Knight pretty much too because of the Gremlin and the healing spells. But some spells has too low damage in pvp like Exori.

Cinara rin was bugged but you fixed it already since I told you ingame. There's also a bug that when you switch your equipment your hp gets full but Evil Hero told me he's is working on fixing it so it will probably be fixed soon.

So my suggestion is highering the damage on some spells in pvp and nerfing some spells of Knight/Warriors since a knight/warrior almost onehit me with it's ulti dealing like 2,7k dmg on me (my max hp is 2,9k with full assassin gear on my assassin/sorcerer).

And I liked Nikodadas ideas with the Gremlin etc.
Currently investigating the bug with the health if you re equip some item with stats, should be fixed pretty soon.

I cant enter in to the server.
Server had some connection issues, it's working again now :)

soon home from work, so I can get back to bug fixing, if someone feels like joining me up to help me testing the stuff then feel free to do so, will be there at around 22:30 :)

Client download seems rather slow, download at 35Kb/s where usually I download things at 1.5Mb/s

Humm, weird them...
Anyways, the Sub-Class system reminds me alot of the game Runes of Magic, I played it for 3 years and the class system was the thing that got me into it, really looking forward to this.

Humm, weird them...
Anyways, the Sub-Class system reminds me alot of the game Runes of Magic, I played it for 3 years and the class system was the thing that got me into it, really looking forward to this.
Glad I'm not the only one playing that game, playing it since closed beta ;p
So yea took quite some things from it which I really liked :p

- - - Updated - - -

Here are a few bugs which have been deleted past days.

Code:
- You do not gain hp/mana from re equiping items with stats.
- cinara rin (Vampire Arrow) is working correctly now.
- Fixed a few issues with the war system which made it stop after some time.
- Fixed exeta res (Challenge) so from now on you can challenge creatures again.
- corrected a few spell formulas
- Mass Healing (Druid aoe heal spell) heals party members and people from the same team now.
- Potions have undergone some re work.

If you have discovered further bugs which need to be fixed, feel free to report them here :)

I played by myself and I actually loved the fact that the vocations can be combined, thats an unique feature, aswell there was some bugs that you already mentioned in the past bugreport and well, I can say this is an incredible otserver still some work to be done but hopefully this will be released rly soon.

-Good job, greetings.

Would you guys like to see an official war server with the dual class system?
I had this idea in mind several times but not sure if people really would like to get into pvp from new as things ofc work a lot different here then on normal OT servers.
If there is a good resonance of people who want it, then I'll fix a war server version for it :)

I'd love that, this way people would get more used to the spells and the chances a vocation has in a war.

Back