• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Heroland Mapping Teaser II - The Birth of a Hero

So I'm not entitled to try new things? Who says I can't put moss on dirt or mud? Does that mean I can't put grass on dirt as well? If you don't like it then don't comment on it, as I'm not asking for help on how to improve, I'm simply showing you what we've done and what's going to be playable on our server.

Write this in the main post or people will continue telling you what you can improve on.

And we are simply stating our opinion and not telling you how to improve. You won't take a word of advice anyway, so why help?

And we are simply stating our opinion and not telling you how to improve. You won't take a word of advice anyway, so why help?

You sad that the moss on the dirt looked bad, why would you say that if you don't want him to remove it? If you just said it to 'state your opinion' then I'll tell you that this is not the right place to just 'state your opinion'.

I liked the idea about Hero land, but I know that I have the right to state my opinion :<

I've stated my opinion now do something

I liked the idea about Hero land, but I know that I have the right to state my opinion :<

He just said that he does not want people opinions or advices to improve.

than he shouldnt fucking post the fucking pictures for fuck sakes. Fuck.

I posted it as a preview of our server, not as a "omg menz i sux mapping help plzzz" thread to ask for peoples opinions on how they would map it. This is simply to show off whats finished and done, if I wanted help and suggestions I would post pictures in my mapping thread.

I think the moss looks bad :(

I don't care what you think, because this is just to show off the server, not for me to show things and make improvements later. I understand that you don't like it, but I do and that's why I wont do something about it.

Edit: that's not true, I do care somewhat, and I appreciate that you like the teaser. My point is this is my mapping, this is how I map and it's my style, something new and inventive (I don't think anyone has really done it before.).

I'm not trying to be rude, but please understand I'm not asking for help or suggestions on improvement, this is simply a preview of our server.

Last edited:
Don't you think that that those pics are simply not enough for a "teaser" ?? I mean it's only 6 screenshots of 1 and same cave. Show us something more in next teaser, not only 1 cave but maybe some city pieces, some natures, quests, hunting spots etc etc.

1 quest area for a teaser is seriously not much :x

Don't you think that that those pics are simply not enough for a "teaser" ?? I mean it's only 6 screenshots of 1 and same cave. Show us something more in next teaser, not only 1 cave but maybe some city pieces, some natures, quests, hunting spots etc etc.

1 quest area for a teaser is seriously not much :x

As a point I made above somewhere: Because the teaser is small, expect something new soon. If I wanted to reveal the whole area then I would have posted 30 or so pictures, however I decided to pick the best 6 and post them.

I thought that the birth of a hero was the quests name but it doesn't make much sence, as a teaser

why the server got the name heroland? is there anything about marios ingame name? cuz hes known as evilhero for me o.ô
btw i like the features, which this server will have :) whould be a nice gameplay i hope everything get balanced

Back