• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Heroland RPG - Information and Discussion

@ghostx, exactly what I thought! @evil hero, Pleease this server has potential!! Advertising will be needed for a high playerbase :)
Love subclass system! Got a suggestion though, wouldn't it be awesome if you can be druid/druid (same subclass as main) increase the healing of the druid spells and maybe some useful perks? :D would love to roll a priest/druid, druid/priest or druid/druid if that would exist!

@ghostx, exactly what I thought! @evil hero, Pleease this server has potential!! Advertising will be needed for a high playerbase :)
Love subclass system! Got a suggestion though, wouldn't it be awesome if you can be druid/druid (same subclass as main) increase the healing of the druid spells and maybe some useful perks? :D would love to roll a priest/druid, druid/priest or druid/druid if that would exist!

Well that defeats the aim of merging classes so I doubt he will, however it is a nice suggestion but I think the combo of two different classes is enough to vary the game.

@evilhero maybe I can help publicise it a bit nearer to full release than now. I hope others do the same.

Sorry have to dissapoint you on that one, you wont be able to use your main class as sub class aswell GhostX pretty much explained it already why :p

Well that defeats the aim of merging classes so I doubt he will, however it is a nice suggestion but I think the combo of two different classes is enough to vary the game.

@evilhero maybe I can help publicise it a bit nearer to full release than now. I hope others do the same.
would be really nice if you do :)

I see that you have finished all the features, what's left to be done?
There is still a lot of things on my todo list, will update the main thread later to post what still has to be added or tested.

Kind Regards, Evil Hero.

Yup, that's him. tell him I'm saying "OJOJOJOJOJJJJ"!!! :w00t: By the way, I wanna join the beta, pm me your Skype.

Stats like in Tears to Tiara. Well I like this way of attributes. Good job.

@Hero
Agree 100% with ^, but well your work is demanding :p

bumping this because i don't want this to fade away into the shadows again no matter how evil the heroes have become! D:

No! Don't you die on me man! Stay in there!

EVIL WHERE DA FUQ ARE U!!!!

Sorry guys was so busy past months, restaurant and then my pregnant sister, I'm uncle since today morning, so I can't really give any details on when I'll be able to pick it up but I'll let you guys know soon :)

Sorry guys was so busy past months, restaurant and then my pregnant sister, I'm uncle since today morning, so I can't really give any details on when I'll be able to pick it up but I'll let you guys know soon :)

Just wanted some news :)

Nice to hear that man! I know how you feel, my bro just had his second a couple of months ago :) so congrats!!
I just was making sure this project didn't seep away again xD
I don't play games much lately but this is the kind of project i think deseres some attention from me atleast :)
Regards

Back