• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Herro friends!!!

mister smitherz

Reaction score
In florida wooo is great forizzle, Fort Walton Beach btw Craig, couldnt think of the name when you asked, its close to Destin like 30 mins away, Jonas i see you got banned as well by our old buddy BUhUhUHUHUH he bomb us with boxes of shit.

I lol'ed when i looked at the Bruh's guild just a few seconds ago looks like old times again, you guys already planning backstab number 6 or what?!!?? Jk jk

Oothy-Poo i miss you.
Jonas you too babi.
Zarz :wub:
Tanner :w00t:
Sonless <_<

Cya guys this weekend

I has question too

Will i be gettin my boathouse with the spawn i am suppose to have?
No hurry ofc just wonderin chan since i was told i would have it :$

In florida wooo is great forizzle, Fort Walton Beach btw Craig, couldnt think of the name when you asked, its close to Destin like 30 mins away, Jonas i see you got banned as well by our old buddy BUhUhUHUHUH he bomb us with boxes of shit.

I lol'ed when i looked at the Bruh's guild just a few seconds ago looks like old times again, you guys already planning backstab number 6 or what?!!?? Jk jk

Oothy-Poo i miss you.
Jonas you too babi.
Zarz :wub:
Tanner :w00t:
Sonless <_<

Cya guys this weekend

Cyntara :: View topic - Raging, who works in the Airforce

Quick update for you =D

19:12 Opponent Homer Simpson was killed by Drakan, The Chosen One and Bornkillr. The new score is 112:38 frags (limit 1000).

was just before posting this...

112:38

Nah not NC this summer. Possibly next summer not sure yet. Chan really wants me to come visit and I'm afraid once I see him I'll fall in love and not be able to leave, we'll see though.

Some BR took my Venore boat house aswell -.-

I WANT A TURTLE ON IT

stop by the north fort and we'll go hit up the mudhole and show you what life is all about kneegro.

Was talkin to friends..
Not backstabbing faggots, sorry if it wasnt clear in the title, 'Herro friends!!!

Then may I ask why you'd make a thread directed at those in ventirlo with you? They're your only friends, why can't you pop in vent and say "herro"?

-cough- ATTENTION WHORE -cough-

//Blue - Exarion - Josh :peace:

Then may I ask why you'd make a thread directed at those in ventirlo with you? They're your only friends, why can't you pop in vent and say "herro"?

-cough- ATTENTION WHORE -cough-

//Blue - Exarion - Josh :peace:

Well that's because I was first posting on forums until I knew my brother had his laptop with him, then I was going in vent to say wats up.
If I was an attention whore, I would make forum post about me asking for my char to be deleted and bla bla shut your mouth.

-cough- DRAMA QUEEN -cough-

Back
Top Bottom