• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

HesteN's mapping thread [The Scarlet Horn teaser]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uhhhh Knatte I mean :$ FAILLL
Hehe, Thanks :p

Looks good but remove the MountainBorders :p I mena now the 2 at one place
F*ckin awesome :O

I liked the first version of the bridge better :(
okii :( why?

Really wish I could be a part of something so great!
Thanks, your not mapping for Hero Land?

Medusa I have been working on..

You may already seen this pictures before but I post them again, but with Ninja Girl and it's updated
:D

On the way to Medusa Quest

Medusa10.png

Medusa11.png

Medusa12.png

Medusa13.png

Medusa14.png

Medusa15.png

Medusa16.png

Medusa18.png

Allright, you wanted to see a complete new theme now since U got alot of fire and snow! So heres some djungle pictures - the first look of the hydra mountain im working on. This mountain is freaking huge too, but Im almost finished with it so wont be long for u to see the rest :)

This is some pics from inside the first floor. :]

1z4fkmr.png

9th47m.png

spb4b7.png

312a05d.png

2ecgfep.png

1zzqq8.png

3502fy8.png

If you like it, please rep ! :)

nice mapping piece HesteN!
mi lajk
ps. thx every1 who repped me (2 bars now) :D :D

Last edited:
Dont like that one, doesnt look special at all :|

nice mapping piece HesteN!
mi lajk
ps. thx every1 who repped me (2 bars now) :D :D

Thanks mate :) and you're welcome ;]

Dont like that one, doesnt look special at all :|

Does every piece have to be special? xD I already wrote that at my first page, Im not aiming to do special epic pieces all the time, I'm just doing a pure RPG map and everything cant be special there, gotta be some ordinary hunting grounds too :)

Looks nice. Few suggestions, use the stone water borders where possible. Some grass tufts perhaps? Also try ID: 10916, think it will suit this place.

Looks nice. Few suggestions, use the stone water borders where possible. Some grass tufts perhaps? Also try ID: 10916, think it will suit this place.

Thanks, yeah the stone water borders are a good idea :) I was thinking of grass tufts too, but I kinda think it looks wierd on jungle grass ;o and ID: 10916 would perhaps suit yeah, but I cant use thoose sprites.. my items.otb is diffrent between the server and the map editor, and when I tried to copy over the items.otb the server wouldend load them ;s

looks great hesten and knatte

Thanks mate :)

like Dastan said it aint special, but as you said, not everything should be special
and now my opinion >: (
i think the water, gives this peaceful and quiet touch to the piece, and thats what i love about it ;)

Allright, some liked it some didint, Im gonna put up just a few more pics of this mountain since I think the outside looks better then the inside, I dont know what you think let me know :)

2z5uaso.png

124eyh1.png

2ex97xy.png

(I've posted this picture before, it's a little bit updated tho. :] )

33mxwgm.png

10z1iys.png

25ahg07.png

oo3kx.png

Rep if you like it :)

Feel free to come up with ideas of what I should make next. :]

like Dastan said it aint special, but as you said, not everything should be special
and now my opinion >: (
i think the water, gives this peaceful and quiet touch to the piece, and thats what i love about it ;)

Haha thank you, yeah thats kinda how I feel too, looks peaceful.. until a bigass 3 headed hydra comes and tries to NOMNOM your ass! :<

look neat, clean and original HesteN :)

Thanks bro :d

Thank u :p

:D

Wow that's amazing! Really liking the hydras!

Thanks alot mate, now I wanna see some work from you too! ;D

Haha thank you, yeah thats kinda how I feel too, looks peaceful.. until a bigass 3 headed hydra comes and tries to NOMNOM your ass! :<
no!
until 1 headed Luffy comes and tries to NOMNOMNOM the 3 headed hydra!
>: D
and i like the new pictures of the hydras also :)

It looks very nice, but just get the feeling that it is missing something.

You have used jagged rocks around those stone faces, perhaps use some of those rocks on the floor as well, a couple of them are walkable so it shouldn't effect playability too much.

<3

no!
until 1 headed Luffy comes and tries to NOMNOMNOM the 3 headed hydra!
>: D
and i like the new pictures of the hydras also :)

Hahaha, oh noes! thanks :d

It looks very nice, but just get the feeling that it is missing something.

You have used jagged rocks around those stone faces, perhaps use some of those rocks on the floor as well, a couple of them are walkable so it shouldn't effect playability too much.

Thanks mate, yeah I tried using a few of thoose but even tho the entrence looks a little "creepy" with the stone faces, I tried to keep the rest of the mountain to look quite peaceful, I found out something that I could use tho which I felt was missing, knatte1 reminded me that I should use hydra nests, which I did and they fitted in really nice so thats a little bit of an addition I did after theese pics was put up :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back