• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

HesteN's mapping thread [The Scarlet Horn teaser]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its supposed to be crowded, as I said its just for the djinn quest, aint to be a real hunting ground :p

I am not hating, Hesten probably do know that. I am almost replieing from the start, meaning I am interested. Well it should also be a ´real hunting ground´. I think people wants to collect bpocs!

I know Sentielo, dun worry. But yeah sure they if they want that they gonna have to get some pain in their face xD But I dont know, it might be djinns somewhere else to later? But for now thoose 2 towers we have are just for the djinn quest + selling shietz there. :]

Allright, so here is the necromancer spawn im working on. Its not finished yet, but I finished enough to take some screens. Its gonna be a pretty big spawn :]

As I said before I wanted a classic "darashia-like" necromancer spawn, and I've used the classic look of the entrence in a house in the desert + the cave and all, but did it with my own flavour, tried out some new sprites too, some people will probably be hatin' on that, but well cant make everyone happy? x)

2zodikh.png

windp4.png

6fyxpz.png

rr5pac.png

ea5wrs.png

3097s43.png

110yirr.png

(okay for this pic, I just tried something out when I did ---> looks kinda bad but in the same time pretty cool imo xD)
2hxpvn5.png

Allright, so here is the necromancer spawn im working on. Its not finished yet, but I finished enough to take some screens. Its gonna be a pretty big spawn :]

As I said before I wanted a classic "darashia-like" necromancer spawn, and I've used the classic look of the entrence in a house in the desert + the cave and all, but did it with my own flavour, tried out some new sprites too, some people will probably be hatin' on that, but well cant make everyone happy? x)

2zodikh.png

windp4.png

6fyxpz.png

rr5pac.png

ea5wrs.png

3097s43.png

110yirr.png

(okay for this pic, I just tried something out when I did ---> looks kinda bad but in the same time pretty cool imo xD)
2hxpvn5.png

Grinding there would be like masturbating.

i like it, although you should use raw atleast for some border details, like for example in the sand, dirt and caves; it will look more proffesional and elaborated, not saying it should all be raw but add some details with it :D

i like it, although you should use raw atleast for some border details, like for example in the sand, dirt and caves; it will look more proffesional and elaborated, not saying it should all be raw but add some details with it :D

Haha you really dont think Im using raw at all? I always lay down the ground with autoborder, but I also always finish it up with raw, the sand borders are raw :p dirt borders are not tho, ye.

Haha you really dont think Im using raw at all? I always lay down the ground with autoborder, but I also always finish it up with raw, the sand borders are raw :p dirt borders are not tho, ye.

Although you do use RAW borders, it looks autobordered because they are still the same shape. Create new shapes with the borders and make it look unique!

I'm not intressted in making every single pic unique, even tho I show them on the forum, theese pieces arent just for show its for play, and with such a huge map, you cant make everything unique so Im not even gonna try doing that, stated that in the first post in this thread :p

I'm not intressted in making every single pic unique, even tho I show them on the forum, theese pieces arent just for show its for play, and with such a huge map, you cant make everything unique so Im not even gonna try doing that, stated that in the first post in this thread :p

Considering you are already taking the time to make the borders in RAW, you might as well give them a unique shape. If you are already taking the time to do it the long way, why not? For when you do use autoborder, take 10 seconds to go back and make it a little less plain. Not every picture must be insanely well-detailed, but even bits and pieces will improve it.

I wouldn't expect you to do it all the time, but if you're going to take a photo of it, take the best possible photos.

Waaaaazzap!?
My harddrive and cd reader on my laptop had crashed 2 weeks ago, and I got it back yesterday from the repair-store... (thx god)
so... I havent posted for 40 pages~~...

Time for some more barb pics...

C8kFU.png

fcWRI.png

c4zrl.png

I have a test at school today, after this, I'll have more free time to map! :D

Hope u guys enyoi these pics...
ps. I sux mapping with snow >.<

Peace..

Last edited:
Unwalkable ground ._.

I like the ditch, the most and the last SS, but i dislike the idea with statues :s

Where is it unwalkable ground...?

-------------

Looks pretty cool Radeon, but the same of 2 pics? xD + cracks on the snow? + Ice above the fire? :|

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom