• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved Hey i wanan setup gesior ACC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lpe95

https://soundcloud.com/saintdmusic/sail-remix
Reaction score
Hey i wanna setup Geisor ACC i have Modern Acc now im gonna delete it cause of its sucks now bad layouts.

And i saw geisor is much better awesome layouts and system better than modernAcc.

So I tried to find tutorial how to setup Geisor acc but i didn't find it i searched on it i went to page tutorial basic, looked for Tutoriall setup for geisor but there wasn't anyone setup tutorial only problems how to fix were there.

So ANyone got Tutorial video how to Setup Geisor ACc send link please.

Btw i use UniServ if its importan to know.

@Lpe95 i can help u.. But just download the following:

Xampp 1.8.0
Notepad++
Gesior acc 0.3.6
no-ip.org (Download Client)
He won't need XAMPP when he already got Uniform server installed. (Why even use XAMPP? Uniform server is way more lightweight and secure).

Download GesiorAAC (latest) and place it in your www folder then navigate to your website and follow the instructions.

@HalfAway
Cuz Xampp is much easier for beginners to use! ...
@Lpe95 || U can add me on facebook
or
No XAMPP isn't "much easier for beginners to use"..

And why should he install XAMPP when he already got Uniform installed, explain please?

Contact me if you need any help.
or PM me.

its faster! ha!..

and.. what the "Fuck" is your problem sir?
If you're so inrested and "genius" then go ahead and connect to he's pc and setup the gesior for him?.

Last edited:
its faster! ha!..

and.. what the "Fuck" is your problem sir?
If you're so inrested and "genius" then go ahead and connect to he's pc and setup the gesior for him?.
Already helped him.

I still see no point in recommending someone to use XAMPP.

Vilka Programmeringsspråk kan du ?
Frågar du mig ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back