• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

hi

wille will be forever a tibia play them... if you are a tibia player you come back all that time i was not playing tibia for 1 yaers them i start and now i sitting and looking forum and some time if i got time for that

- - - Updated - - -

wille will be forever a tibia play them... if you are a tibia player you come back all that time i was not playing tibia for 1 yaers them i start and now i sitting and looking forum and some time if i got time for that

- - - Updated - - -

Asslicking is not acceptable on this forum. Sorry.

- - - Updated - - -

Asslicking is not acceptable on this forum. Sorry.

i have play long with wille and calar i respekt them..
them was some team on shadow and iknow ppl from wille heling calar all that time and some with calar ppl..
i know ppl who have join veziv going to join wille

so what wille will play with no merci's?:DDD

- - - Updated - - -

actually i think if wille will join no mercy's they won't need more ppl since i saw them 35 online yesterday....:D

- - - Updated - - -

actually i think if wille will join no mercy's they won't need more ppl since i saw them 35 online yesterday....:D

if u are my old member or my friend, contact people like thom, satana, ardexius, zacke aka kulbit or me before monday to get some info!

i guess all those ppls are in no mercys thats why i think so :D but i'm not sure ofc..

- - - Updated - - -

if u are my old member or my friend, contact people like thom, satana, ardexius, zacke aka kulbit or me before monday to get some info!

i guess all those ppls are in no mercys thats why i think so :D but i'm not sure ofc..

being on forums doesnt indicate that im playing lol

it just shows that im on forums :p

Ye if I made a post about that tibia is just a waste of time I would also be active on Lunarforce Forums.

Back