• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

High xp vs. Low xp

nickpoo2

Reaction score
What would the people of otland prefer better high xp on a rl map or low xp on an rl map like rl tibia

i like sorta high but sorta low xp like maybe 300xp and below

What do u you???

999999x exp and the likes are pointless... "ooh i'm lvl 4000" what's the point?

i like 1x-10x servers, but only custom maps, hate RL map servers

becasue theres too many of them? or u just dont like them in general

High exp, get some download ot, fix the stages and config, add donations, run it for 2-3 months, then take the money u got from the server, buy a decent mapper that maps you an custom map, start the custom map with low exp and no donations, and you have made us all a big big big favour.

Low exp.
Like at 300+ should be 1-2x exp, I like that ^^.
But to get 300 it's still low, ofcourse.

becasue theres too many of them? or u just dont like them in general
both, the OT Server list is full of 9999x exp real map servers which are boring

why play ot servers to play what you could on real tibia without stupidly fast leveling

sure levels 1-50~ are boring, but after that you can hunt almost anything, and it's more fun when the server's a challenge, unlimited SDs at lvl 500 killing demons = yawn

both, the OT Server list is full of 9999x exp real map servers which are boring

why play ot servers to play what you could on real tibia without stupidly fast leveling

sure levels 1-50~ are boring, but after that you can hunt almost anything, and it's more fun when the server's a challenge, unlimited SDs at lvl 500 killing demons = yawn

well im acually making a rl map like rl tib xp unlimited pots and ammo do u think its a bad idea?

Well, I'd say that exp stages that starts around 300x and ends at like 5x at rl maps are alright. Those maps are just for fun and to war abit when your bored, though these maps tend to get boring after a couple a days. Don't know if exp stage starting at 300x counts as high or mid exp.

Low exp rl maps are heck boring as it tends to have a smaller community than the rl, and more corrupted gms than rl tibia so why not play real tibia if you like rl tibia maps?

The ultimate thing is low exp custom maps. These ones are from my experiance usually awesome and fun playing, also it attracts serious people. Not the ones starting a high exp ot, botting to lvl 200 in a day and starts random pkin.

hmmm thats interesting but im like almost done so.. im kinda fucked to change it now lol

i'd go for low exp servers anytime of the year.
around 2~10x, 10x is quite fast already so there will be more pvp ingame.

well im acually making a rl map like rl tib xp unlimited pots and ammo do u think its a bad idea?
unlimited pots and ammo means pointless mass-hunting that has no limit
why not just reduce the price of pots and make spells make 5x as many arrows or something? that way players still have to do some work rather than just being able to hunt for hours on end

also perhaps get players to start at lvl 30 and have exp at 10x 'til lvl 80 then put it to 4x exp to 100 then 2x from then on? once you get to lvl 100 on tibia there's very little left to do other than grind, which on an OTS is boring

*i'd suggest raising the price of potions 40%, but make then usable twice. (takes less cap, higher profit)
Also decrease the amount of soul each conjure or enchant spell takes, increase the amount you get from those spells a bit, not too much or it would be pointless.

also perhaps get players to start at lvl 30 and have exp at 10x 'til lvl 80 then put it to 4x exp to 100 then 2x from then on? once you get to lvl 100 on tibia there's very little left to do other than grind, which on an OTS is boring
*Add custom quests for higher levels and perhaps custom monsters/bosses
Next the starting level... i'd suggest anything from 1 to 8, cause that is what i consider a serious server.
I personally never (and i'm not going to change this) play stage exp servers, i don't know why, but stages ruin it all, first when they came out it was good and all, but nowadays its like a curse which never ends, so as i said before i'd suggest steady 2~10x exp server.

Then again... its only my opinion.

*i'd suggest raising the price of potions 40%, but make then usable twice. (takes less cap, higher profit)
Also decrease the amount of soul each conjure or enchant spell takes, increase the amount you get from those spells a bit, not too much or it would be pointless.

*Add custom quests for higher levels and perhaps custom monsters/bosses
Next the starting level... i'd suggest anything from 1 to 8, cause that is what i consider a serious server.
I personally never (and i'm not going to change this) play stage exp servers, i don't know why, but stages ruin it all, first when they came out it was good and all, but nowadays its like a curse which never ends, so as i said before i'd suggest steady 2~10x exp server.

Then again... its only my opinion.

thanks for ur opinions ill give them so though

Low x kinda sucks, theres some servers with 1-3x dude, go play rl tibia.. you got a future there..

Back