• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Higher MB avoids the PING?

niti

Reaction score
Hi all again. So I was thinking to buy higher internet MB like 1000. Do you think it will help me to avoid ppingers? DDOSERS?

Take a look on the internet, search about it.
You might find many things you didn't know about that might help you in the future.

Hmm okay! Is there any CHEAP and safe dedicated SERVER you guys could LINK me? That actually secures that no one can PING Me?

Where do you live?
Simply google it you will find instantly many options.
I've been googling DEDI the whole day. I'm finding too much informations that I don't understand. I just need a dedicated server. A good one and a cheap one. So who ever can hlep me with this is the best!

By small players you mean like 100 players? Or lesser? My server had like 50 players. Is that enough? The cheap one and let's say I buy it today. Does it take time till I can host a DEDICATED server? And is it secure? Do I send my server to them or how do I do? Can you be more specefik? Would be helpful

You can go with the cheap ones if you are planing on 100 players. But keep in mind the size of the map. If its a real map you need to get the more expensive ones.

Depending on the one you order an availability you will get it right away or it could take a few days. You will receive an email with an IP and password then you have to choose an operating system. Then its up to you to set it up with a tutorial like this:
http://otland.net/threads/nothing-t...t-how-to-configure-a-dedicated-server.207051/

DDoS Protection is the same on the server that costs 5 euros a month and the ones that cost 100+. On online.net you can however order a more comprehensive protection but it will cost more money.

Hmm I just looked again. With 26£ you won't be able to get PREVENTION from DDOS attacks and so on. But with 78 euro you will get able to PREVENT Ddos attacks. That's not that cheap as I thought :O

You are not even going to be able to start your server with the 6 euro option. There is simply not enough ram for it. And yes you get DDoS protection but its minimal if you pick the server I linked.

If you want to have protection its not going to come cheap so be ready to spend.

Back