• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Highscores bug

Tucow

Reaction score
Hello, I started having problems with highscores since I moved one of my servers to debian, everything is working normally, but the highscores (gesior)

When I enter the highscores page ->
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'E_OTS_NotLoaded' in /var/www/pot/OTS_Account.php:769 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/highscores.php(93): OTS_Account->getCustomField('flag') #1 /var/www/index.php(111): include('/var/www/highsc...') #2 {main} thrown in /var/www/pot/OTS_Account.php on line 769

anyone got an idea?

It's weird because i have +2 servers exactly like this one running under linux (debian), and its all normal

Thanks stefan for being helpful to a news here. It makes my heart feels warm....

I like a style, you helping ppl. I'm adoring you.

Can we become a friends Cykotitan? I'd like to be a pro as you do...

I already have flags, and sometimes highscores work, but then some random skills dont, like axe, sword, sometimes magic level... it seems to be random lol

Back