• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Programmer Hiring someone to teach me some things(OTC and TFS)

MikeOT

Solutions
Reaction score
Hello!

I am looking to hire someone for a few hours to teach me a couple of specific things that I have been trying to figure out for quite a while:

1. How to create and customize new windows in otclient
2. How to send info from tfs to OTclient (Specifically, how to link a crafting skill to a new "Crafting Skills" window and show a progress bar)

I do not want to just hire the project and exchange code for cash. I want to learn how to do it.

All I am asking is for 1-3 hours of your time where I can ask you questions, and you can teach me the approach to do this. I am not looking for a complete, polished product.

I want to accomplish with this time: A new button on my client that opens up a "crafting skills" window. Inside this window showing 1 single skill with a progress bar

If you already have a setup like this with your client, I am also willing to pay you to screen share with me and show me your module and walk me through how you did it.

PM me with your hourly rate if you are interested.

I should include: Tfs 1.2 or 1.3 either one, and the newest version of the otland fork of otclient 😉

Bump.

I cant even pay someone to help?

Back