• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

hmm trojan...

drop it

Reaction score
I click the shadow cores new tibia downloader (tibia 10.21) and what do ya know I get stopped because a Trojan got removed...

Which anti-virus are you using? See if you can find a way to make an exception for the IP Changer not to be scanned by the anti-virus, as it's obviously a false positive (feel free to decompile the IP Changer and read the code if you don't believe me, it's not obfuscated so the code is easy to understand if you know programming).

Haha this made me laugh, Mark made the IP Changer and made the custom client so you can log into the server "HE" owns.
Although you randomly accuse him of hacking you, why would he hack you when he can easily just get your account? He has
the servers database so, don't see a reason to hack you? :p

Haha this made me laugh, Mark made the IP Changer and made the custom client so you can log into the server "HE" owns.
Although you randomly accuse him of hacking you, why would he hack you when he can easily just get your account? He has
the servers database so, don't see a reason to hack you? :p
You really think they are being serious? Smh

Back