• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hogwarts Online - The World Of Witchcraft And Wizardy

Good luck and it sounds serious. Keep working on! :)
I'll try it for sure.

PD:
ojogoa.jpg

ojogo2.png

:eek:

Those pictures are from this project?

No Edward, it's taken from another "project" but the admin can take the sprite of the outfit/flying system.
:p!

That if the admin of this project wants the sprites I posted before he can do it :)

You better not take it. I made it and I hope you make yours. This wasn't even supposed to be posted here.

Thanks.

What are you talking about? This project wont be like your project. This project will have a custom client and all customized. Your server was just an evolution with the spells modified. You dont have to look forward because your project is not so good as it will be.

The project was only semi-BETA, I wasn't originally going to start the server 'til it was done.
You say "custom client", what you really mean is a few lua scripts to make it look slightly different...

I'm interested in what they make out of it. This has nothing to do with you.

Hello.I release for showoff Hagrid spriter.Not for use.

Please ask for premission before using anything.

2fjnukbvxH.png

Yours,
Zysen.

Last edited by a moderator:
Too small. I think that the NPC'S are not 32x32 but well just giving my opinion. :)
But nice.

Npc's are 128x128 normally, 32x32 looks small indeed.

But I hope this project really releases as it looks awesome.

Hello.I release for showoff Hagrid spriter.Not for use.

Please ask for premission before using anything.

2fjnukbvxH.png

Yours,
Zysen.
You cant use it, I made it, im Zeldax, first ask for premission to me.....
And no, the outfits are in 32x32 too, when you put it in the server looks like a normal outfits, the same with the items: in the backpack or set slot looks small, when you put it in the floor looks big.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol Zeldax sprites ftw \,,/ !

About npcs , they either go 32x32 or 64x64 [but not whole , just the north-west , north part maybe like 5 pixel both where you are missing a piece of his head or something] , like the outfits .. anyone who used dat editor and saw how it functions should know..

Back