• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

host/map/learn - message if interested

RosOT

Who am i?
Reaction score
you could be new to open tibia if you wanna join just message.

•Plots: [1/15]
•Information•
-TFS: 1.1
-Client: 10.77
-Ip: soon
-Port: 7171

I was just wondering if there was any other people on here that are bored out of there mind and wouldn't mind messing around with TFS 1.1 i can host the testing server just more less interested in testing stuff out and learning more about TFS 1.1 you don't need mad skills hell you can map what ever you feel like and learn along the way on howto do what your wanting to do this is more less to have what you made online so you can see what it actually looks like or how it works in game.

•If your not interested in this please keep the negativity to your self if you want to see what other people has made and would like to give your opinion on there work anyone can login and see whats going on and whats been made. Anyone that is online on the server can visit anyone's plot and read up on there stuff. There will be server restarts to add peoples scripts maps functions and what not.

•MAPS•
-The map will be divided into plots and you will have your own plot that your map work will be placed on.

•Scripts•
-Your scripts will be implemented with a small tutorial on how they work and what they can or will do in game. If your script requires something to do with quest's monsters or spells you will need to provide those as well they will be implemented onto your plot.

I'm not sure what else to add but if your interested just message me. ill be setting up a testing server to test out stuff myself i will have my own plot as well. i will give details on login information if anyone would like to come in and talk or give ideas.

Last edited:
Back