• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Hoster, Mapper & Testers needed for immediate start.

MrSheen

Php & Lua.
Reaction score
I'm looking for 1 mapper and 1 hoster to join my team.

I'm needing help with my project which is going to be like no other open tibia server. If people play it they will be playing to find out new features, new types of quests, new ways to gain your experience points.

This server is not a typical four vocation server.

Its not a typical custom map server.

People whom know me know that i dont setle for simple scripts.

So, Requirements?

The Hoster:
I do request that you can host 24/7 and with experience. I will be estimating that 150+ will play this server. You must speak english as that is the only language i speak. Enable to either give me ftp access and phpmyadminaccess or remote desktop. Webserver, Mysql & Opentibia server required.

The Mapper:
The map is going to be the heart of this server and I dont want it to be a typical RPG map, more instructions will be given to you. You will have to have a lot of free time as the server will not get any better if the map does not grow.

The Testers:
Dedicated testers please. People whom dont mind having their characters reset regularly, play to try and break the server. Need to be active alot as I'm a bug fix geek.

Thank you for reading. You can apply to me via msn: [email protected]

MrSheen

Let's say I'm your mapper, do you have a map already that will be edited or do you want me to make a whole new map with your intructions?

Just a question.

MrSheen: "I'm a bug fix geek"

Haha I love how your saying this now, remember on your distros way back when and you could duplicate gold?

Hoster
Hello my name is Johan. I'm 19 years old and living in Sweden. I've hosted alot of servers before and right now i'm looking for work. Hosted several realmap servers with 150-200 players online, and my hosting computer could handle it perfectly. Btw realmap servers is the hardest servers too host because of the big map (95mb~).

Server computer:
1969-server-computer.jpg

My internet speed can you see in my signature.

Interested? Just gimme a msg.

Hoster
Hello my name is Johan. I'm 19 years old and living in Sweden. I've hosted alot of servers before and right now i'm looking for work. Hosted several realmap servers with 150-200 players online, and my hosting computer could handle it perfectly. Btw realmap servers is the hardest servers too host because of the big map (95mb~).

Server computer:
1969-server-computer.jpg

My internet speed can you see in my signature.

Interested? Just gimme a msg.

This guy is trusted..

Back