• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved Hosting - Trusted Hosters?

Zaggyzigzig

plx itens menz
Reaction score
Hello I am looking for a dedicated server need your guys help I've searched on otland for a while, I would like to use a company like OVH, Not just on a random persons computer.

I was told they scam customers and are a bad hosting service, I only need a small dedicated server not looking to pay 50$ a month...

My goal is to stop the lag once and for all on my server, We just recently downgraded from 50 mbs to 20 mbs so our server sadly, needs another host!

Any ideas guys?

You shouldn't use windows for hosting, linux is way superior and I would suggest for you to use that instead. Even if your server is just a fun little project having linux knowledge is good especially if you're planning to have more servers in the future.

Really, damn! You don't think at all its possible with this small usage? why 2x the amount! I don't think I need 64 gb's of ssd and 4000gb of usage for 35$ a month ='/ It's only 15$ for 50GB ssd and 3000GB usage, its insane!, Maybe I will just bite the bullet.

You shouldn't use windows for hosting, linux is way superior and I would suggest for you to use that instead. Even if your server is just a fun little project having linux knowledge is good especially if you're planning to have more servers in the future.

Linux man... DO IT!

Sorry ill change the tag I'm just looking for a host, I use windows right now, Your 100% right =p

You can host on Windows if you like, but like was said already Linux is alot better.

I suggest you use Debian 7 if you are using TFS 0.3.6/0.4 and using CentOS 7 if you want to use TFS 1.1/1.0

Back