• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved House.xml problem.

Denziz

Reaction score
Hello there, good evening. Umm ... I have a pretty big problem with houses.xml, the problem is that it does not work. I have saved the house.xml file that is on about 110 kb, when I start the server it says "WARNING: Could not load house data". Then when I check in houses.xml everything is gone except these two
Code:
'[02/27/2014 11:55:36] [Warning - Houses :: loadFromXml] House entry not set for: Forgotten headquarter (Flat 1, Area 42) (351) 
[27/02/2014 11:55:36] [Warning - Houses :: loadFromXml] House entry not set for: Forgotten headquarter (Flat 1, Area 42) (352)
. That error comes up when I start the server. If you got knowledge on how to solve this problem, please share that knowledge then and help me with this :D

Have an awesome friday evening!
Kind regards, Denziz.

is easy but hard xD, that error say 2 house dont have enter( the water front door), u need search the houses and put the house entry(the water of house pallete)

But the problem is that I put in a house.xml file that is on about 111 kb... When I startup my server, everything inside that house.xml file is GONE. These 2 houses is the only houses that are left...

But the problem is that I put in a house.xml file that is on about 111 kb... When I startup my server, everything inside that house.xml file is GONE. These 2 houses is the only houses that are left...

can you post your house.xml ?

go to house id 351 ,352 and select house on everyone and click on Select Exit and press on front of door you will put something look like water :)

The house.xml file is from "FORGOTTENSERVER-ORTS-master" Datapack.

hey brother :)
check houses.xml and u can find this
Code:
  <house name="Unnamed House #311" houseid="311" entryx="0" entryy="0" entryz="0" rent="0" townid="3" size="960"/>
  <house name="Unnamed House #312" houseid="312" entryx="0" entryy="0" entryz="0" rent="0" townid="3" size="898"/>
  <house name="Unnamed House #313" houseid="313" entryx="0" entryy="0" entryz="0" rent="0" townid="3" size="834"/>

i forgot srry :)
remove it from houses.xml
and open your map
go to houses tileset
make sure u remember town id .. ~ ..
choose your town and search for houses with these numbers

explain

then remove them from houses.xml
and they won't re-created

Deleted those, now when I startup my server it does not show any kind of errors... But still. I go to a "house" that should be a house. But still it is not a house.

Code:
[02/03/2014 00:22:16] > Houses synchronization time: 3.193 seconds.

EDIT: ooh... I know why I guess. No errors pops up. But when I start my server, the house.xml file is completely clean! only this exists in the house.xml file...

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<houses/>

Nothing less... Nothing more...

Back