• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Houses in RME

Lifer420

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
I know how to make them after making a town and all that, but for some reason, no matter what wall/door I try, it won't let me put the "Exit Tile" outside the door - ONLY WHERE THE DOOR IS. So the splash is on the door, but I know that's wrong. I took a previous house in the map, that has the splash outside the door, hit select house, exit tile -> then it would only let me move it to where the door is for some reason, its so weird. Anyone know how to fix this? It could be my RME version, I have RMErev127

Anyone?

Last edited by a moderator:
I know how to make them after making a town and all that, but for some reason, no matter what wall/door I try, it won't let me put the "Exit Tile" outside the door - ONLY WHERE THE DOOR IS. So the splash is on the door, but I know that's wrong. I took a previous house in the map, that has the splash outside the door, hit select house, exit tile -> then it would only let me move it to where the door is for some reason, its so weird. Anyone know how to fix this? It could be my RME version, I have RMErev127

Anyone?

Some RME versions introduced a bug that prevented you to properly place the exit. If you are using one of those versions, add an extra house tile out of the house where the exit is, place the exit, and then remove that house tile again.

Another thing is, find/update your RME to latest version.

Some RME versions introduced a bug that prevented you to properly place the exit. If you are using one of those versions, add an extra house tile out of the house where the exit is, place the exit, and then remove that house tile again.

Another thing is, find/update your RME to latest version.

The reason I use this one, is because it had all the newer items and brushes and stuff (even though i'm only using it for 8.6 map atm)

The reason I use this one, is because it had all the newer items and brushes and stuff (even though i'm only using it for 8.6 map atm)

You can keep those. Depending on the version you use, brushes/extensions are saved in your user folder (can't remember route now, folder name is Remeres Map Editor) or in /data folder insisde RME install path.

You can keep those. Depending on the version you use, brushes/extensions are saved in your user folder (can't remember route now, folder name is Remeres Map Editor) or in /data folder insisde RME install path.

Yeah the last version, they were kept in like, %appdata%/ and all that, idk, maybe ill try. It's not that big of a deal really, if the extra tile thing works, i'll be fine. I only need to do it to prolly 15~ houses :)

Yeah the last version, they were kept in like, %appdata%/ and all that, idk, maybe ill try. It's not that big of a deal really, if the extra tile thing works, i'll be fine. I only need to do it to prolly 15~ houses :)

Then just do the trick. Remember to just put an extra house tile where you want the exit, place the exit and then just remove that extra house tile.

Back