• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

houses.php problem

Tuchol

falania.com
Reaction score
hello guys.
i have problem can u help me?
Fatal error: Call to undefined function getCreatureName() in /var/www/pages/houses.php on line 47

You need to provide us with more information since there are several distro's and aac's

What distro are you using and what aac are you using?

I will assume you added this line of code?
Code:
else
 $main_content .= getCreatureName($houseOwner) . '.';

Put a // in front of else on line 46 and a // in front of this $main_content on line 47
This is the simple solution, k
Code:
//else
   // $main_content .= getCreatureName($houseOwner) . '.';

Because the houses.php file you gave does not correspond to Gesior 2012 houses.php
Plus I don't know where getCreatureName is defined in your aac or if it is defined at all, it just looks like someone added that function in and didn't know what they were doing.

I'll give you the semi - technical summary..
When there is an attempt retrieve data from a source in this case the database into an array of values if an entry does not exists the output will be printed to the page as undefined, so whatever killed that character no longer exists or is not properly registering with the database.

I added at the end of the script this line and looks fine but does not develop when I press the plus buttom
Code:
 $main_content .= '</TABLE></td></tr></table><br />';

Did you put start tags in or just added the end tags?
Every end tag has to have a start tag <start tag></end tag>

can u fix this for me?
How can i fix something when you did not answer my question?
You give me very little to go on you don't even give a reason why you added those tags to the end of the script, so no sorry I can not fix it for you.

Back