• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How can I create a Guild?

RaRFtv

Reaction score
Hi, I would like to know how can I create a guild, invite characters, edit guild nicknames etc… I looked on the website and found nothing about it, even in the F.A.Q. section.

Could someone teach me how to do it?, I guess it's with commands in Game like !createguild and so on, is it like that?, do you know them?.

Hi, I would like to know how can I create a guild, invite characters, edit guild nicknames etc… I looked on the website and found nothing about it, even in the F.A.Q. section.

Could someone teach me how to do it?, I guess it's with commands in Game like !createguild and so on, is it like that?, do you know them?.

Just log in on the site and go the : Guilds - ShadowCores .. there u scroll down and then theres a " +
Create a guild " button.

Back