• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How can i make a..

Most likely something along the lines of Visual Basic - not too sure as I've never coded a program like that before..

Last edited by a moderator:
i dont read forums
i read a book ^^

name: c++ direkt
written by: jan skansholm
Langue: swedish
pages: 625
capit..:15

easy ^^ just read and u will learn much

\n
\a
etc.. i learnd :p
and its 99% like script only other functions :p

TibiaUgbot is using Visual basic o_O!!!

It uses VB, C++, and C#, not just Visual basic =]
I like to mix it up

Is there any forums or anything i can go to find codes etc.. for vb making a bot ;)?

Tpforums.org

i dont read forums
i read a book ^^

A book will teach you how to program. What a book wont teach you is advanced memory reading, how to hook advanced functions, how to find function pointers in olly DBG, how to hook Tibias internal packet parser, how to manipulate the Tibia client, or how to inject packets into Tibias process to be sent.

Making bots uses many, many aspects of programming, logic, and overall it just takes intelligence. Its not something you can learn easily, and most of those who try get nowhere. Only the very determined ones make it as far as I have

Are you tired of the customer neglect of TibiaBotNG? Do you think LoW needs to add more updates? Are you tired of using a crappy bot because its a cheap alternative to Elf? Well, dont be tired anymore! Check out my blog!

Last edited:
i dont read forums
i read a book ^^

name: c++ direkt
written by: jan skansholm
Langue: swedish
pages: 625
capit..:15

easy ^^ just read and u will learn much

\n
\a
etc.. i learnd :p
and its 99% like script only other functions :p

^ I can't read Swedish

It uses VB, C++, and C#, not just Visual basic =]
I like to mix it up

Tpforums.org

A book will teach you how to program. What a book wont teach you is advanced memory reading, how to hook advanced functions, how to find function pointers in olly DBG, how to hook Tibias internal packet parser, how to manipulate the Tibia client, or how to inject packets into Tibias process to be sent.

Making bots uses many, many aspects of programming, logic, and overall it just takes intelligence. Its not something you can learn easily, and most of those who try get nowhere. Only the very determined ones make it as far as I have

How long time did you use to make your bot =)?

How long time did you use to make your bot =)?

I have programmed MULTIPLE bots. Every project I quit halfway for the same reason: messy code, high cpu usage, and high memory usage.

Once I started TUGBot (About 1 year after I starting making bots), I stuck to the project. That was 5 months ago, I re-wrote the core 3 times since then. (So if I didnt re-do the core so much, it would be done by now probably)

Also, I sue some very advanced methods of preforming actions, as to avoid bot detection, so that took time as well.

Are you tired of the customer neglect of TibiaBotNG? Do you think LoW needs to add more updates? Are you tired of using a crappy bot because its a cheap alternative to Elf? Well, dont be tired anymore! Check out my blog!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom