• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How change old database(0.3.6pl1) to new (0.4)?

witmar

Reaction score
Hello.
I was donator and i have tfs 0.4.
But my ots is based on 0.3.6pl1 and it need update to 0.4 but I have problem with DB because when i want to make update then i need new schema. I don't want make reset chars but i haven't choise when want change version of tfs.

How can I avoid a reset? And made update on the server without loss?

i would love to know this too lol, when i change from tfs 0.3 to 0.4 i cannot login with characters of my previous database everything is bugged, but i think it has something to do with tables T_T u gotta drop a few i think :S that isnt compatible with tfs 0.4 but only 0.3.6

Hello.
I was donator and i have tfs 0.4.
But my ots is based on 0.3.6pl1 and it need update to 0.4 but I have problem with DB because when i want to make update then i need new schema. I don't want make reset chars but i haven't choise when want change version of tfs.

How can I avoid a reset? And made update on the server without loss?
just run the tfs 0.4 the first time and it'll automatically update database without resetting it (startupDatabaseOptimization = true) -> config.lua by default

Back