• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How do they keep up to date

mooncows

Reaction score
I cant even find a 9.54 tracked tibia map if my life depended on it, how are these guys constantly up to date on 100% working rl tibia stuff.... i feel like an amateur

Just keep learning and youll get better and better at it.
At least Mark did like that, now he can work for CipSoft

I don't know, but what I can assume is that they have high level characters for them to explore the new areas that have been added in the update.
I also think they have a working map tracker so they just go around and add it. They can script, build, add every other stuff like npcs, monsters, quests
simply by surfing on the wikia.

I don't know, but what I can assume is that they have high level characters for them to explore the new areas that have been added in the update.
I also think they have a working map tracker so they just go around and add it. They can script, build, add every other stuff like npcs, monsters, quests
simply by surfing on the wikia.

Mark was on tibiacast once ^^ and using map tracker on that works ^^

It's plain and simple; they have the best teams of scripters and mappers that are always working on this ot to improve and make it better.

Back