• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How many tattos do you have?

I think you mean: "you can not judge EVERYone" (instead of ANYone)... No? ;)
He didn't even read what I wrote, he just reacted to me posting... typical adolescent response.

0 becouse ferrari dont need bumper sticker

A bumper-sticker is removable... a tattoo is not. So, you're argument is basically inverted... Ferrari is nr 1 car in the world who uses "Tattoo" because of its infinitely promoted Logo...

Tattoos are permanent, keep this in mind before getting one, sure they can be covered up with other tattoos or even removed with lasers or simply cutting them off with a really dull spoon... :p

If you have them removed your skin will scar leaving you with an impression or possible discoloration of the area of where the tattoo was.

If you do get a tattoo over time they will fade, prompting you to have it retraced and or recolored, so think long and hard about getting one.

On a final note if you decide to become a career criminal, don't get a tattoo as it can implicate you in your crime(s). :p
This is something my grandpa once said lol. (not kidding)

XzAlnc7.jpg

Back