• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How much does Ibot cost?

idk
but i think its for free somethin like that
cuz my friend use it and he told me its for free :D

i remember i got a screen shot cuz i didnt believe him :p

2nbcdue.jpg

oh, do you know where i can download it?The website one doesn't work.

I think the homepage is Tibiaibot.com, and idk how much it costs, because you need to login with a forum account to see the prizes

So whats the best bot then? I mean a few people voted in that thread over there, but which one has which feature that another one doesn't have etc? For example I'm looking for a perfect bot for healing+dash because of war, with mwall timer and stuff like this, also i wanna have a nice cavebot^^

So whats the best bot then? I mean a few people voted in that thread over there, but which one has which feature that another one doesn't have etc? For example I'm looking for a perfect bot for healing+dash because of war, with mwall timer and stuff like this, also i wanna have a nice cavebot^^
Dash=ban 100%

Back