• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How much is my tibian account worth?

as i said earlier im not gonna force you to do anything.

Change topic, what's with swevolutions? gonna host it anytime?

as i said earlier im not gonna force you to do anything.

Change topic, what's with swevolutions? gonna host it anytime?

Nope, cuz copy items bug exists in all TFS's im still selling swev also..

Ontopic, someone offer please?

I got a 150+ mage, with the slug mount that costed me over 1kk to make <thanks to asshole items breaking like paper in water>.
but that doesn't make my char worth go up another 1kk...

If I'd make a serious offer for your account(as if I wanted it), I'd probably give you 40 Euro for it, max, and I'd change the name of it and world because of the hunted thing.

But sadly I'm not interested, but now you have an idea how much people would offer if they wanted the acc.
40 Euro is like 500-600k ingame, if you get more than 600 you're really lucky and should buy a ticket and hope for same luck.

I got a 150+ mage, with the slug mount that costed me over 1kk to make <thanks to asshole items breaking like paper in water>.
but that doesn't make my char worth go up another 1kk...

If I'd make a serious offer for your account(as if I wanted it), I'd probably give you 40 Euro for it, max, and I'd change the name of it and world because of the hunted thing.

But sadly I'm not interested, but now you have an idea how much people would offer if they wanted the acc.
40 Euro is like 500-600k ingame, if you get more than 600 you're really lucky and should buy a ticket and hope for same luck.

No idea who u buy from, I can get 1kk for like 10k on aurora. 1kk is like 10 euros max now.

Im selling my account to give my cousins cousin the money so he can have fun :p and lvl.

Back