• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How retarded is too retarded?

Nitr0

Sick of the retards on the forums.
Reaction score
If i read one more goddamn thread saying "PLX FIX SSA ON LUNAR" If you retards aren't too blind, this is SHADOWCORES forums not LUNARFORCE. I dont know how little of a brain that must require, but honestly. Plus everyone knows That the forums doesnt get checked by staff, so just email them at GODDAMN [email protected] AND SAVE EVERYONE ON THE FORUMS FROM YOUR RETARDATION

Kurwa Gajs - Every polando ever.

#DailyRant. Pce gajs.

SHUT THE FUCK UP.
SSA IS FUCKINMG STUPID.
IF U WANT SERVER TO DIE THEN U FACKING KEEP SSA !
IF U WANT NEW SERVER WITH GREAT MORE PEOOPLE ONLINE THEY FACKING FIX SSA
OKAY ?

If i read one more goddamn thread saying "PLX FIX SSA ON LUNAR" If you retards aren't too blind, this is SHADOWCORES forums not LUNARFORCE. I dont know how little of a brain that must require, but honestly. Plus everyone knows That the forums doesnt get checked by staff, so just email them at GODDAMN [email protected] AND SAVE EVERYONE ON THE FORUMS FROM YOUR RETARDATION

Kurwa Gajs - Every polando ever.

#DailyRant. Pce gajs.
uuuu buuthurt

uuuu buuthurt
Naw. i just read a thread about someone asking to fucking stack 100 ssa in their amulet slot, and i just call that retardation..

SHUT THE FUCK UP.
SSA IS FUCKINMG STUPID.
IF U WANT SERVER TO DIE THEN U FACKING KEEP SSA !
IF U WANT NEW SERVER WITH GREAT MORE PEOOPLE ONLINE THEY FACKING FIX SSA
OKAY ?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Back