• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How to add paypal to be active in giving points to players?

morov

Reaction score
My Paypal is not giving the points automaticly, what should I do?

Also how I can add like 1 euro and 5 euro options to daopay?

Paypal = get a working paypal script and follow the guide correctly

Daopay = Make two productions at daopay.com, one for 1euro and one for 5euro. then post the both links to your website.

I have to go sleep now so can't explain more atm... but I hope it will be enough for you anyway :p

Artii? i think that was the fellows name that bought a paypal script, and released it to everyone..

you can find it using the search function im sure,

People can bug them to get lets say 400 points for 1 penny...

Use at your own discretion

I made all things it told me to do... but somehow the ppl says that they didnt get any points...

And I can't see anywhere a "script" that also makes them to get the points.. only the script that allows ppl to donate.. or is it the same? :blink:

Paypal = get a working paypal script and follow the guide correctly

Daopay = Make two productions at daopay.com, one for 1euro and one for 5euro. then post the both links to your website.

I have to go sleep now so can't explain more atm... but I hope it will be enough for you anyway :p

I made so.. but when I tried to donate and one other guy it always says "Wrong pincode" :S

Back