• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How to find which program use port 80

bobette1996

Reaction score
Hello,i opened a server yesteday,and all is good only the port 80 is in use how can i fix that,i know skype is using it i deleted it.

Ok so something is using port 80 and you don't know what. Look in your gateway and see if anything is running port 80 if not check your firewall and if not open them up for your webpage. I stated that there is a webpage that will give you pic tutorials on what to do to open certain ports. Here is the link: http://otland.net/f479/opening-ports-7171-7172-a-158339/

Edit: I know the link says for 7171 and 7172 but it also has various tutorials for various ports. Just search for your gateway/model (or closest to your model) and port number/program name.

Don't forget to mention that you have a program that is blocking the port, not using it (unless your problem changed), it's a big difference.
Btw are you sure you forwarded it correctly, are the other ports working?

Back