• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved How to kill a "boss" and make a teleport appear?

gerard95

Keep cool :)
Reaction score
I tried everything and I searched for many scripts and stuff but nothing seems to work.
I have TFS 2.6 and the server is 8.6.

Someone got already the script for this TFS version or have any clue to fix it?

Thank you a lot! <3

You can just add new lines for more monsters.
Code:
local config = {
    ["bossname"] = {time = 60, toPos = {x = 100, y = 100, z = 7}, tpPos = {x = 100, y = 100, z = 7}},
    ["other bossname"] = {time = 60, toPos = {x = 100, y = 100, z = 7}, tpPos = {x = 100, y = 100, z = 7}}
}

Thanks for this script it works for me!! I have a question. If I want to make another 2 of this script. All I have to do is change the name to like createteleport2 and in creaturescripts just say the name is createteleport2 or do i also have to add a new
registerCreatureEvent(cid, "CreateTeleport") in login.lua?
You can just add more bosses/monsters to the script like..
Code:
local config = {
["bossname"] = {time = 60, toPos = {x = 100, y = 100, z = 7}, tpPos = {x = 100, y = 100, z = 7}},
["random monster"] = {time = 60, toPos = {x = 100, y = 100, z = 7}, tpPos = {x = 100, y = 100, z = 7}}
}

-edit-
Can't beat anyone to the punchline today.
@Limos <3

Back