• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Configuration How to make own Items!?! 30+ Pictures, Full Explain!

when i try to put the otb into my server file it comes up with (ERROR: Unable to load <OTB>! and another <client> version of items.otb is required when i try to put the new otb with new sprites in it. How do i fix?

helpgj.png
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

I Dont Know Why. can u help me?

helpgj.png
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

I Dont Know Why. can u help me?

try this, copy a some sprite in sprite editor.

-open with paint and clone the color pink in sprite.
-now open your sprite and paste the color pink in he
-paste your sprite in the area pink, save in bmp and 24bits.

and have fun ;)

This is what I did with your tutorial. xD
customs3.png

customs1.png

customs2.png

Things change colours. xD

Custom orc warlord xD
orca.png

please how i can make custom monsters walk

The walking part of it is more sprites. For example, there's 4 sprites for orc warlord standing still. Then there's another 4 for the first walking motion and another 4 for the second walking motion. There's 12 sprites for an orc warlord. You have to include all 12 sprites in the .dat setup in the correct order. Just look at how the normal monster would look, then duplicate it with your own sprites.

Great guide, but do you know how I would go about making a custom client?
A few months ago there was a website that made a custom client for you I thought? but it's been month's since I operated an OT and was bored so came upon this and it makes it so much more amusing.

Great guide, but do you know how I would go about making a custom client?
A few months ago there was a website that made a custom client for you I thought? but it's been month's since I operated an OT and was bored so came upon this and it makes it so much more amusing.

Check my signature. xD VAPus.net. <3

Hmm... when i open my sprites i add it so i can see it but when i enter Noxitu items editor i cant see my item just the one before? Please help

Back