• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

how to open ots 24h without my cmputer

drama4day

Reaction score
im new and im need help

im need to know every thing about ots and how to run it 24h on day i need make ots real map if you want help me i can give you forum

yes im was playing tibia but i want some 1 told me how to make the ots

how to open ots 24h without my cmputer​

Last edited by a moderator:
There's a plentiful amount of tutorials on how to set-up your first OT within the Tutorials board. You should go check it out.

I have also merged your two threads, one is more than enough for now.

Last edited:
oki bro im egyption and i need make ots real map i think no more egyption onwer ots real map by this i want any 1 help me for make real ots
There's a plentiful amount of tutorials on how to set-up your first OT within the Tutorials board. You should go check it out.

I have also merged your two threads, one is more than enough for now.

If you want to make OT, start with the right foot... Go to the tutorials board and you find everything you need to know there

If you want to have a server, and don't want to use your computer, you should use a dedicated server, it costs money.

Back